We offer a robust suite of Hosting & IT Outsourcing options, including application and web site hosting, e-mail and collaboration solutions, and comprehensive IT outsourcing and consulting services.
Our local Hosting & Outsourcing Practice is centered in Southfield, MI. Through partnerships with major data center providers, we have SAS-70/SSAE16 Type 2-compliant data centers across North America that provide enhanced security, additional capacity and complete disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
We have provided Hosting and IT Outsourcing solutions for over 6 years to a diverse set of clients in many industries.
Where in-depth expertise is required at better-than-industry prices with outstanding "personalized" service, we are the logical choice for your Hosting & IT Outsourcing services.
- Hardware, software, and application management including deployment, installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, and upgrades
- Load balancing and clustering services, including analysis of best solutions for different needs
- Complete 24/7 help desk support
- Systems and application monitoring
- Online reporting of server performance metrics and bandwidth. Reports available to customers online as well as in hardcopy form.
- Security expertise, intrusion detection, and layered firewall protection
- Data backup and restoration services includes off-site media vaulting
- Disaster recovery planning and setup
Our Data Centers
We have an in-house data center in Southfield, MI and partner data center locations worldwide, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Japan. Details of our data centers: :
- SAS70 / SSAE16 Type II compliant (SOC1, SOC2, and SOC3)
- Multiple fiber optic providers
- Dual power grids and uninterruptable DC power feeds
- Dual diesel and natural gas generators
- Multiple levels of physical security, including biometrics, access cards, keypads, and surveillance
- Full IP failover redundancy and secure connections between data centers
- Redundant routers, firewalls, load balancers, power distribution, and more